- Specifically engineered to effectively deliver pre-emergence herbicides to autumn and spring seedbeds
- Angled nozzle, designed to run alternating forwards and backwards along the boom to give an even coverage on the front and back of targets
- One of the most even distributions on the market, with a coefficient of variance of <5%
- Perfect 3D coverage in all directions; tailored drop spectrum to give maximum efficacy for grassweed control
- 60%-75% less drift (size dependent) compared to a conventional flat fan nozzle giving a greater number of spray days
- Increased efficiency means increased efficacy through more timely application of DEFY. Allows you go to at the best time to control weeds, rather than the best weather conditions.
Boom Height - Highest efficiency at both 50 and 75cm boom heights, allowing for the boom to be run a comfortable level above the target with no worries about drop off in deposition.
Water Volume - Best nozzle at 100 l/ha as the effect of the angle outweighs the need for more water to gain coverage increases. Using 100 l/ha increases the time spent spraying vs. filling and traveling.
Pressure - Runs at pressure between 0.7 and 3 bar.